Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's the Christmas Season everybody!!!

Early in the morning (Early to me ) I went to my den to read from the most precious Bible I own – (My ‘Lil Pentecostal preacher / teacher / evangelist dad’s Bible). Worn and written in. Tear stained and mended – but the incredibly precious to me – and HIS word always LIVES –

It opened to Micah 6:2 –

“But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little amon the thousands of Judah, yet OUT of thee shall He come forth unto me that is to be RULER in Israel whose goings forth have been from OLD, from everlasting”
I began to weep – It’s ALL about JESUS!

Genesis 1 through Revelation 22 – Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus –

I looked through my tears and saw my bottle of anointing oil – others had come over the last 9 months and anointed ME with oil – But I had NEVER done what I was about to do –

I reached and opened the oil and placed a Holy Spirit oil cross on my own forehead and when I did – I BURST INTO DEEP, DEEP LOVING OF MY JESUS –

I began to feel His presence in me, over me, around me-(In fact) it has been 3 hours and I am still feeling His glory like I have NEVER felt!)

I began to deep cry – deep moan – and deep rejoice – I got my organic grape juice – filled a glass – got my Matza crackers and went to my garden –

With Terry McAlmon singing praise and worship songs I took my holy communion. I fell on my face in the grass and cried deep unto deep –

The glory covered my garden. The music swelled in my spirit. The name JESUS was all I could utter – Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus – I love you Jesus – I praise You Jesus – You are my Savior – My healer – His presence was, and still is now, all over me – Inside and out!

Jesus __?___ –

Jesus love –

Jesus presence –

Here on this earth – Now! TODAY!!

Terry’s album runs over 30 minutes – I was on my face – deep sobs – standing – rejoicing – hands raised higher than I knew I could – Dancing as if angels were my partners – And feeling love and a supernatural high – like there are not words to describe –

I think I touched Heaven – I think that is the Euphoria – The high – The lifting of your soul – The heat in your heart that Heaven is all about –

If you could for one minute feel what I have felt now, 3 ½ hours, you would never have one second of doubt –

Is it all real –

Oh please hear my Jesus’ heart –

Stop asking

Stop thinking

Start DOING!

Give Jesus your 1st fruits in the A.M. –

Read His love letters to us – Get your anointing oil (even liquid Crisco works – ask my children)

Anoint yourself – Get your little garden area – a closet – the garage – a favorite tree area – a place in the city park (In your car) –

Get your little grape juice and crackers – Get alone – Get your Terry MacAlmon praise recording on and feel His presence-

Feel His anointing –

Feel His love –

Feel what Heaven is all about –

Ohhhhh – I can’t wait until tomorrow AM –

It’s You and me sweet jesus – (It’s a date!)

Oh how I love you –

And how I love you precious partners – Get and feel of what Heaven
will be –

Please –

I love you –

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I feel that your post had a bit of humor to it. Maybe because your quoted the book of MICAH.

Your tone was quite absurd. And I feel sorry for you.

I was raised IRISH CATHOLIC and because of that I had a time when I doubted my faith. I didn't believe in GOD or JESUS.

But as I became older and "wiser" I learned what spirituality was. I began to believe, AGAIN. And because of that, I found MY faith.

I support your right to BAD MOUTH our LORD. I love AMERICA and all it's freedoms, but I can't help but pity you and your idea of humor.

Look at AMERICA. We've made our choice.

You remind me of those lefty baby killer fags that seem to have so much to say, but live in a world that could never exist.

I sleep with a Bible on my end table. I know It's there if I need it. AND I do. I look around and see what has happened to this world, but I never fear.

I know the LORD has a plan for me. I know what is right.

So tonight, before I go to sleep, I'll say a little prayer for you. I'll pray that your eyes will open and you will see the truth.

Until then, BE WELL.

Love JACK,

Wait, today is opposite day? RIGHT?
I saw it on SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. Today is OPPOSITE DAY? RIGHT?

Well, anyway, good painting and God bless.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mr. Chair said...

I'm giddy drunk on all this sarcasm... and beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home