Saturday, May 14, 2005

At Cannes

On my second day of the Cannes film festival. It's pretty fucking awesome and the perfect weather and the beach are really great. One celebrity sighting so far: Samuel L. Jackson.

I bumped into a producer friend of mine from Paris. He managed to scam an extra pass for me, so I'm walking around here as Charles Weinsstein. Charles also found me a friend of his to let me shack up in her aunt's seaview apartment cause she didn't want me out on the street. But I gotta leave when she leaves tomorrow, so I'll have to find a new place to sleep.

I saw my film down here. I met up with the director, too. She said the film showed on Italian television. Assloads of free food and alcohol, though none here at the American Pavilion where I'm currently writing from, so I'll have to find my next party to leech onto.

Wish you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home