Sunday, April 17, 2005

E-STRIP

I find myself doing more messege boards every day. I like getting in debates with people. Not violent or hateful, just good intellectual debates. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in my group of friends that can debate. There's one or two, but they need to be drunk or I have to stretch my opinnion so we can actually talk.

So I go to these messege boards and I type my opinion and maybe a few hours later I'll get a response. By this time, I care so little about the topic. But I answer back, just for the debate.

But it's never as good as with a friend... or even an enemy. It's just an avatar that means nothing to me and everything to them. And it's never anything great, just bumper sticker opinions.

I want a bumper sticker that says, "My opinion fits on a two by six inch piece of paper." I know, It's no "shit happens, " but what can I say?

So here I am on my computer, constantly checking to see if I get a response to a post. It's no way to live. Maybe I should go hiking, or actually finish my home work. Or maybe I should write that script that will break all the rules and change media for ever.

Or maybe I should just post this and wait for someone to respond.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Mr. Tim Finnagain said...

I disagree.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez guys, why you gotta be givin' me the business?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home