Thursday, July 14, 2005

Deleted Scenes

I've finally settled in a bit after my move across country, and caught up to "real time" with my photobloject (A Year In Pictures Following the Break-Up). The idea is to limit myself to one picture a day, but I cheated a bit during my trip, having a picture for each state. Even still, there were a few interesting moments that didn't make the cut (maybe rightfully so).

Still, I thought I'd share some of them here.

The "Love's" gas stop in New Mexico had quite a selection of elaborate and borderline comical knives.
A bit more of the White Sands Desert, umarred by me being in the picture.

An intense lightening storm just misses my overpriced hotel in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico.
The base of the [second] "Biggest Cross in the Western Hemisphere."

Missouri.

At the end of my trip, this is how I looked when I walked into my parents' house.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see DVD culture becoming part of the Blog scene. When can I expect the audio commentary of these pics. or maybe the blooper reel.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

Ya know, blogger does do audio...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home