Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Buzzz Sheet

Wow. It's been over a year and a half since I did my
last Buzzz Sheet, something that was originally a
weekly thing. I'm making no promises for the future,
but I thought it was about time to clear out some of
the stuff that I had absentmindedly collected over the
last couple of months. Maybe it will inspire me to
get back to doing this more regularly. Maybe.

Here it is:

THE BUZZZ SHEET

What People Are REALLY Talking About

[as overheard... well... the months leading up to
6/27/05]

1. CREDITS

Elderly Woman Talking To Another Elderly Woman During
the Closing Credits of "Faranheit 9/11": I'm glad you
slept through that.

2. REAL STUFF

Teenage Boy 1: Have you noticed we never talk about
real stuff?

Teenage Boy 2: Of course, we're skating friends.

3. REPHRASING

Man: Let me rephrase that shit.

4. SEQUELS/PREQUELS

Man1: A new before the Excorcist movie is coming out.

Man2: Really? They always do that. They always go
before or after.

Man3: Star Wars.

Man2: They went every which way with Star Wars. Why
did they have to do earlier movies with Star Wars?

Man1: The first one was Chapter 4.

Man2: Yeah, Chapeter 4, so they say.

5. 18

Teenage Boy: I got my liscense suspended until I'm
18. Twice.

6. THE DAVINCI CODE

Man1: This is pretty good.

Man2: What?

Man1: The Davinci Code.

Man2: What's it about?

Man1: Uh... a bunch of codes.

7. BITTER

Man: I was married to Satan's Daughter. I used to be
bitter about it, but not anymore.

8. SWEDEN

Teenage Boy1: Let's go to Sweden, bitch.

Teenage Boy2: Sweden is gay.

9. HEIGHT

Woman1: I've always wondered how tall he was.

Woman2: Jesus?

Woman1: Yeah.

Woman2: I think he was average height.

Woman1: What do you consider average height?

10. LEFT-OVERS

Teenage Girl: I have some left over birth control
pills. Does anybody want one?

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Mr. Chair said...

The Buzzz Sheet made me laugh so much. I make a motion for the revival of "The Buzzz Sheet," with an amendment to add a fourth 'z.' So moved.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

God bless the Buzzz. Next post, let's also resurrect the Bonus Buzzz (perhaps that's where the fourth Z can be placed).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home